If you have a Myspace profile, you can listen to millions of songs on your Myspace music player, whether you're signed into Myspace or not, completely free of charge.
And if you're serious about your tunes, you can buy them with a click on your mouse on Myspace, and download them to your computer, even if you don't have a Myspace profile!
To buy songs or albums from Myspace links:
- Click Music (from the upper navigation bar)
- Type a keyword search into the Search Music box (on the upper right corner) based on title, album, or artist
- If you want to purchase the song, click on the Buy button to the right of the song you wish to buy
- Click on the music store you wish to purchase it from
- If you want to buy the whole album, click the Buy Album button, and select the store you wish to purchse it from in the pop-up dialog box
- Complete your transaction from the store!
Notes & tips:
- If you buy a song or album, you are free to burn it to a CD for unlimited personal use, but you can't re-sell it
- If there's no Buy button to the right of the song, that means it's not available for purchase
- If there's no Buy Album icon in the album listings, that means the album is not available for purchase